Organizations are always looking for ways to improve processes. Many leaders prioritize efforts that increase sales, or maximize ROI on marketing efforts. They also care about enhancing the way employees connect, collaborate, and sync up across different locations, including satellite offices. Time and Attendance Software for Satellite Offices These days, business happens almost anywhere, and […]Read More >
5 Easy Ways to Collect Labor Data
- nettime solutions staff
Last week many of you joined us for “5 Ways to Collect Time and Attendance Data with stratustime®,” which is part of our educational webinar series on cloud-based time and attendance. If you missed it, or you loved it so much that you want to catch it again, you can actually view the recording right here.
Throughout the webinar, Ruli, one of our Technical Sales Engineers, shared some of the most important features of the five data collection options we have available within stratustime. Again, you can watch it all online, but for those of you who want some quick, high-level information, I’ve got you covered:
The netone Cloud Clock
- Push technology eliminates the need for a dedicated computer to poll, collect, or transmit punches.
- All punches via the netone clock are transmitted to stratustime in real-time.
- Biometric fingerprint scanning eliminates time theft from buddy punching.
- Available in English and Spanish.
- Accessible via any web browser.
- Live action icons allow employees to clock in/our, take breaks and meals, and transfer between jobs.
- All punches via the dashboard are transmitted in real-time.
- Timesheet options are also available for exempt employees.
- Accessible via any mobile device with Internet access — no downloads required.
- All punches via the mobile interface are transmitted in real-time.
- Employees can clock in/out, take breaks and meals, transfer, and request time off.
- Our geolocation technology allows managers to see exactly where each punch occurs on a map.
- Coming soon: Geofencing. This will restrict employees from clocking in/out unless they are in specific areas, as determined by the manager.
- Ideal for high-traffic environments to avoid a log jam at the clock.
- Clock in/out employees in under 2 seconds per employee.
- Run on any device with Internet access: tablets, PC terminals, etc. — nothing to download or install.
- Telephone-based solution available in English and Spanish.
- Employees can clock in/out, transfer, submit time sheets, check accrual balances, and review hours all from any phone (mobile or landline).
- Caller ID restriction allows you to define which numbers your employees are allowed to call from and which will be excluded by the IVR system.
- Custom 1-800 numbers are available.
So there you go. Five easy ways to collect time and attendance data and use it to help you improve your payroll process, schedule employees effectively, and ultimately make better workforce decisions in the future.