Every worker loves new technology, right? Not quite. The truth is, even in today’s business world, where certain segments seem dominated by news of an ‘always on’ culture, adopting and training on new technology can be daunting for plenty of employees. Training Employees on New Time & Attendance Software Perhaps you’ve recently added one or […]Read More >
Time and Attendance Software Users Get a “High Five”
- nettime solutions staff
In honor of National High Five Day, we’d like to give a virtual “high five” to time and attendance software users.
The elated high five is a winning gesture. It originated on the sports field and is now implanted in the workplace, where every employee who uses an automated time and attendance system in the cloud is a champion.
- Clock in/out in under 2 seconds at the web kiosk (high five!)
- Review hours, check schedule, and request PTO –– strengthening employee engagement (high five!)
- Use mobile device to clock in/out from the job site (high five!)
- Use a regular telephone to clock in/out, instead of an old time card system (high five!)
- Check the manager dashboard to see who is approaching overtime (high five!)
- Conquer payroll in half the time –– since the time and attendance software has payroll integration (high five!)
- Access quality time and attendance data in real time for better labor management (high five!)