Every worker loves new technology, right? Not quite. The truth is, even in today’s business world, where certain segments seem dominated by news of an ‘always on’ culture, adopting and training on new technology can be daunting for plenty of employees. Training Employees on New Time & Attendance Software Perhaps you’ve recently added one or […]Read More >
5 Signs Your Paper Timesheet is “Going to the Dogs”
- nettime solutions staff
While we’re certainly a pet-friendly bunch here at nettime solutions, we hate to see business operations “going to the dogs,” an idiom that suggests processes may now be less successful than they had been in the past. This is especially concerning to us when we believe there are sophisticated time and attendance solutions that can help.
1. Your CFO barks at your payroll manager for not having any quality time and attendance data he can use to make strategic financial decisions.
2. Your payroll manager barks at your shift supervisors for not handing in authorized time cards in time to process payroll.
3. Your shift supervisor barks at employees for handing in incomplete timesheets.
4. Your employees bark at your HR Director that they have to work with antiquated paper timesheets while simultaneously conducitng business at the speed of light.
5. Your HR Director barks at the IT Director about getting a more sophisticated time and attendance system that is easy to use and captures quality information in real time.