Every worker loves new technology, right? Not quite. The truth is, even in today’s business world, where certain segments seem dominated by news of an ‘always on’ culture, adopting and training on new technology can be daunting for plenty of employees. Training Employees on New Time & Attendance Software Perhaps you’ve recently added one or […]Read More >
Helpful Questions to Consider When Selecting a Time and Attendance System
- nettime solutions staff
An effective time and attendance system can help you improve the overall operational processes within your organization.
Below are thirteen questions to consider when selecting a time and attendance system:
1. How long has the software application company been in practice?
2. How is the software rated? Do they have clients you can contact for references? Are the clients happy with their service?
3. Has the application been universally deployed?
4. What is the application’s capability to comply with applicable state and federal wage and hour requirements?
5. Can workflow practices be changed?
6. Are controls in place to account for labor costs where they occur?
7. Are clients able to review their budgets daily?
8. Are all payroll and billing rules automated (can edits be made)?
9. How long does implementation take?
10. What type of ongoing support do you get once the application is deployed?
11. What kind of contract do they offer? Is it month-to-month or annual?
12. Do you get access to your data if you decide to terminate the contract?
13. What type of security settings do they offer to keep your data secure?
Asking these ten questions can help you ensure your workforce management solution is properly implemented and aligned with the needs and expectations of your organization.