Every worker loves new technology, right? Not quite. The truth is, even in today’s business world, where certain segments seem dominated by news of an ‘always on’ culture, adopting and training on new technology can be daunting for plenty of employees. Training Employees on New Time & Attendance Software Perhaps you’ve recently added one or […]Read More >
Top 10 Ways A Cloud Time and Attendance Software Is A Win-Win-Win
- nettime solutions staff
A year ago, we posted, “Confessions of a Hallway Stalker”, about employees tracking down managers for time and attendance approvals. As summer vacation requests abound, we think it’s a good time to revisit how a cloud based time and attendance system helps both the employee and manager.
Here are the Top 10 ways in which an advanced time and attendance software is a win-win-win for the entire organization:
- Time punch is captured right down to the second, making sure your workforce is paid every penny of their pay rate
- Clock in/clock out data updates in real time on the Manager Dashboard, giving managers a complete view of who is absent or on break
- Off-site employees can either use the telephony solution or mobile website to clock in/out, check their timesheets, and request time off
- Managers can use the geolocation feature on the mobile software to make sure remote employees are clocking in from authorized work sites
- On a self-service Employee Dashboard, employees can check their PTO, time off accruals, request time off, and even see who else from their team has requested time off
- The Visual Scheduler lets managers drag and drop shift bars to easily create a highly visible work schedule that automatically takes into account time off requests and payroll policies
- The biometric feature on an employee time clock is secure and prevents “buddy punching”
- Integrating time and attendance software with your payroll system is as easy as the push of a button
- Easy-to-read pie charts and bar graphs help managers gain insights from labor analytics, such as Scheduled vs. Actual Hours Worked and Amount of Overtime
- Transparency is perhaps the biggest win for everyone in the company. That’s because time is money –– for everyone. Any modification to a timesheet is recorded and time stamped. Employees want their timesheets secure; Managers want timesheets accurate; and Payroll wants timesheets complete. Win, win, win!