Organizations are always looking for ways to improve processes. Many leaders prioritize efforts that increase sales, or maximize ROI on marketing efforts. They also care about enhancing the way employees connect, collaborate, and sync up across different locations, including satellite offices. Time and Attendance Software for Satellite Offices These days, business happens almost anywhere, and […]Read More >
Reliable Time & Attendance for Employees, Managers & Business Owners
- nettime solutions staff
Between the country’s economic growth and the record low unemployment rate of 4.1%, times are looking good for many companies and workers. Now wages are starting to nudge upwards too. According to recent Bureau of Labor Statistics data, average hourly earnings moved up nearly 3% from a year ago. This means that more money is flowing back into workers’ pockets and bank accounts.
Many companies see salary increases as a way to retain employees.
Employee retention is a hot topic. As we’ve written previously, in today’s job market, current and potential employees can afford to be pickier about where, when, and how they work. Knowing this, companies are taking new measures to keep workers happy. According to the New York Times, along with raises, companies are also enhancing benefits packages, exploring new perks, and even changing the way they recruit.
But not every business can afford to increase wages or offer new benefits right now.
In the same Times article, Michael Mabry, president and COO of Texas-based restaurant chain, refers to his industry as a “pennies business” where across-the-board wage increases might sound great, but would cut into profit margins that are already thin.
Outside of the restaurant industry, many small businesses face this same reality. This is especially true for those that weathered last decade’s recession and are only now starting to get ahead.
One way that small to mid-sized businesses can create payroll flexibility is to focus on reliability elsewhere.
With a user-friendly interface and mobile functionality, stratustime helps make things easy and consistent for employees and administrators. And with a standard rate package, stratustime is a predictable monthly cost that small businesses can build around. Read our latest report, “What’s Really Different About stratustime,” and discover other ways that stratustime works behind the scenes for you and your company
A Reliable Time & Attendance Solution
When Business News Daily made its list of Best Time & Attendance Solutions for 2018, they named stratustime as the top choice for small businesses.
Their review highlights a number of stratustime’s features, and also points to a number of ways that stratustime focuses on being a consistent solution that provides great value for employees, managers, and company owners.
- stratustime is a consistent part of the workday experience for employees.
Whether they are hourly workers in a manufacturing facility, salaried office staff, or members of an on-call medical team, employees want to be able to clock in and out without having to think twice. Our online portal helps them do this and more.
- stratustime’s straightforward user dashboard makes it easy for employees to submit time cards, check their schedules, request time off, and even run a report on their PTO.
- With intuitive icons and buttons, even less tech-savvy workers can use the system with relative ease, without worrying about having to re-learn the steps after a sudden update or change.
By keeping things simple and consistent, your employees can avoid feeling rushed as they clock in, get updates, and submit time sheets with confidence.
- stratustime is a tool that managers can rely on.
The manager dashboard is easy to use, and offers additional features that managers can turn to when it’s time to schedule, check in on projects, and stay ahead of any time & attendance issues.
- Managers can see who’s currently working, who’s scheduled, and how many hours employees have worked during the current week or pay period.
- Managers can track when and from where people clock in/out.
Through their unique home page, managers can also receive alerts when employees forget to clock in or out, or when they make PTO requests.
- stratustime is a robust solution that helps company executives and owners stay in control.
Having been in the time & attendance industry for more than 20 years, stratustime understands the value of playing nice with others. That’s one reason why stratustime integrates with more than 60 payroll services.
- For administrators, this helps reduce worry, confusion, and even lost time on the phone with a service rep trying to figure out why systems aren’t talking to one another.
For business owners, CFOs, and others involved in choosing and onboarding a time & attendance solution, stratustime’s cost model flexes with the size of your business and needs.
- Our per-employee fee structure helps companies get the time & attendance tracking and scheduling features they need, along with key labor analytics, for a price that’s reasonable for any size business.
- Businesses can consult with our tech associates any time they want to add or remove advanced features, or reconfigure the system to accommodate projects or staffing changes.
That way, companies can keep getting the most out of the features they have, and avoid paying for more than what they need.
stratustime will always be building for what’s now and what’s next.
stratustime is built for the shape of your business today and tomorrow, no matter what’s going on in the economy or job market. Give us a call, and learn more about how we can put stratustime to work for you.