Every day, organizations in every industry are turning to advanced, cloud-based software to help manage the changing needs of a dynamic workforce. This includes time & attendance software, which can help managers and leaders track and analyze time-on-the-clock data, and utilize key information to create schedules, help control costs, and measure productivity. Great—but how does […]Read More >
Top 10 Ways A Cloud Time and Attendance Software Is A Win-Win-Win
- nettime solutions staff
A year ago, we posted, “Confessions of a Hallway Stalker”, about employees tracking down managers for time and attendance approvals. As summer vacation requests abound, we think it’s a good time to revisit how a cloud based time and attendance system helps both the employee and manager.
Here are the Top 10 ways in which an advanced time and attendance software is a win-win-win for the entire organization:
- Time punch is captured right down to the second, making sure your workforce is paid every penny of their pay rate
- Clock in/clock out data updates in real time on the Manager Dashboard, giving managers a complete view of who is absent or on break
- Off-site employees can either use the telephony solution or mobile website to clock in/out, check their timesheets, and request time off
- Managers can use the geolocation feature on the mobile software to make sure remote employees are clocking in from authorized work sites
- On a self-service Employee Dashboard, employees can check their PTO, time off accruals, request time off, and even see who else from their team has requested time off
- The Visual Scheduler lets managers drag and drop shift bars to easily create a highly visible work schedule that automatically takes into account time off requests and payroll policies
- The biometric feature on an employee time clock is secure and prevents “buddy punching”
- Integrating time and attendance software with your payroll system is as easy as the push of a button
- Easy-to-read pie charts and bar graphs help managers gain insights from labor analytics, such as Scheduled vs. Actual Hours Worked and Amount of Overtime
- Transparency is perhaps the biggest win for everyone in the company. That’s because time is money –– for everyone. Any modification to a timesheet is recorded and time stamped. Employees want their timesheets secure; Managers want timesheets accurate; and Payroll wants timesheets complete. Win, win, win!